AN APP OWNED BY ITS USERS

The thinking behind a new app-building and ownership concept

The users of any app know better what they need than developers. Their input is therefore essential to effective functionality and an intuitive interface. Co-ownership brings the end-user to the development table in a way that opens windows of opportunity on superior quality at an incredibly low cost.

How does it work?

OWNERSHIP

The app is 85% owned by its users (you) and the remaining 15% by its developers (us).

READY-TO-RUN BACKBONE

MD-db software is tiered, modular and ready to run. Users buy into a backbone architecture formed by tiers one and two and directly influence tier-three module development according to the needs of their specific niche. Each module’s functionality builds upon and is enabled by (but not limited to!) the capabilities and benefits of the backbone.

DESIGN AND QUALITY

We work for you. Your hands-on knowledge of what you need from your software is our ongoing brief for its further enhancement. And because there are potentially thousands of you, there are thousands of potential sources of good ideas for effective innovation. Couple those with our development knowhow and we have a foolproof recipe for a bespoke app of superior design and quality.

PRICE

As owners, users share the actual costs of building, running and maintaining their software. The higher the number of users, the lower the cost per user.

color
https://md-db.com/wp-content/themes/carbon/
https://md-db.com/
#c1c1c1
style1
paged
Loading posts...
/var/www/vhosts/md-db.com/httpdocs/
#
on
none
loading
#
Sort Gallery
on
yes
yes
off
Enter your email here
on
off